Happy birthday Healthmonitor

An year ago I was looking for a way to monitor windows server (performances, services and event viewer) in a standalone environment (I was already using Nagios for more complex situation); I also found Windows Management Instrumentation and I was excited from its capabilities.
I didn't found OpenSource monitoring SW that use WMI and I had never experienced OpenSource development so I decided to start Healthmonitor development...
After one year of hard development I'm really satisfied for the program evolution, I added a lot of feature ant it become more stable; I received a lot of compliments and many people offers to help me.
Only 2 people gave me a good contribution and nobody support me with Paypal but never mind, I'll continue to do my best on this project !
Share on Google Plus

About Vittorio Pavesi

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commenti: